Friday, December 5, 2008

Bette Midler I'm Beautiful Remixes



"I'm Beautiful" is a song by Bette Midler, featured on her 1998 album Bathhouse Betty. In the song Midler revisits the brassy "Divine Miss M" persona with which she first rose to fame in the early 1970s and explains that she has found the secret to a happy life: believe that you're beautiful no matter what others say ("I'm beautiful, I'm beautiful, I'm beautiful, dammit!"). In 1999 a remix of the song reached number one on the U.S. dance chart.

1. "I'm Beautiful" (Danny Tenaglia Continental Club Mix)
2. "I'm Beautiful" (Danny's D-Tour Dub)
3. "I'm Beautiful" (Victor Calderone Main Vocal Mix)
4. "I'm Beautiful" (Victor Calderone Dub)
5. "I'm Beautiful" (Brinsley Evans Back To The Scene Of The Crime Mix)
Rapidshare

No comments: