Thursday, November 13, 2008

Kylie Minogue - Fever 2002 (Live in Manchester) (2002) Ipod Video


Set List
Act 1: Silvanemesis
* The Sound of Music (Introduction)
* Come Into My World
* Shocked
* Love at First Sight
* Fever
Act 2: Droogie Nights
* Spinning Around
Act 3: The Crying Game
* The Crying Game Medley:
o Where Is the Feeling? (Spoken Introduction)
o The Crying Game
o Put Yourself In My Place
o Finer Feelings
o Dangerous Game
Act 4: Street Style
* GBI: German Bold Italic
* Confide in Me
* Cowboy Style
* Kids
Act 5: Sex In Venice
* On A Night Like This
* The Locomotion
* Latin Medley:
o In Your Eyes
o Please Stay
o The Rhythm of the Night
Act 6: Cybertronica
* Limbo
* Light Years/I Feel Love
* I Should Be So Lucky
Act 7: VoodooInferno
* Burning Up
* Better the Devil You Know
Encore
* Can't Get Blue Monday Out of My Head

Megaupload

No comments: